1. The promoter is: Clarity Stack Ltd whose trading name is Meet Hugo, a company registered in England and Wales under number 11346427 and whose registered office is at Warmington Mill, Warmington, Peterborough.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and United States aged 18 years or over, except customers of Clarity Stack who have had an active Meet Hugo subscription in the last 3 months, employees of Clarity Stack and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/meethugo/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person per social media platform. Multiple entries from the same person on the same social media platform will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 20 April 2021 at midnight BST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Find one of the gold stars hidden somewhere on www.meethugo.com
b. Take a screenshot of the gold star and send a DM to one of the social profiles listed in point 5 above with the image
c. Put a comment on the competition social post with the name of your business when you’ve sent us the screenshot
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one free quarterly subscription to the Meet Hugo service. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn by one of the following social handles:https://www.facebook.com/meethugo/https://twitter.com/meethugoukhttps://www.instagram.com/meethugo/https://www.linkedin.com/company/meet-hugo/
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Clarity Stack shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Clarity Stack also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.